What We Do
‘We Try Harder’ for our customers across 5,000 locations in 165 countries. From our earliest days, Avis has pioneered innovations in car rental services. To ensure our customers enjoy a truly global service, we explore every opportunity to create and satisfy local demand everywhere we operate, choosing the rental locations most convenient for our customers. This approach has resulted in our exceptional international presence.
Avis was the first car rental company to be represented in every Central and Eastern European country, reflecting our ongoing commitment to develop an infrastructure in these emerging markets.
What we look for from you...
It goes without saying that the customer is central to what we do. However, for this to happen we need our people to understand not just our business but also themselves. We know that those who are most successful and provide the best support to the team are the ones who seek to raise their understanding of behaviours and their impact.
What we look for...
If you are optimistic, enthusiastic and get a kick out of being trusted to get on with the job, get in contact.
We don’t look for…
If you are someone who is pessimistic, distrustful of others motives, like to make sure you have covered yourself in glory whilst leaving everyone else to pick up the work? Please keep it to yourself!
How do we pick the best people?
You will be familiar with the usual interviews that have been the mainstay of job interviews for many years. You may have even had a few exercises to test your skills in some way. You have probably had several visits to a prospective employer before they decide whether to offer you a role. Tiring isn’t it? Did they see you at your best? Was it a good measure of how you would perform in the role? Did it give a real sense of what it might be like to work for them? Who knows!
If you are selected to join our team as a Rental Sales Agent we will provide you with the following in exchange for your sales talents:
• Highly Competitive Compensation Package – annual salary, with a defined contribution pension scheme.
• Also commission can be earned based on sales of ancillary products.
• Outstanding Benefits Package – 24 days paid holiday per year and staff discount on car rental.
• On-Going Career Development - extensive training to ensure your success and earning potential.
• Previous experience in a role where sales and/or customer service were key elements of your duties
• Ability to handle high volume sales and service situations in a calm and collected manner
• Willing to work various shifts which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database
• All candidates must complete an online application and sales-job fit assessment.